So I received my very first Bluum box yesterday and I am very impressed. I’m first impressed because it came two days early since it was originally suppose to arrive on monday. Anyways here are a few pictures I took.
This was the four month box and another reason I was pleasantly surprised is because I didn’t pick out any of these items (I didn’t realize you can choose your items) but I filled out the profile on the website.
- Small Senses – What can I see? $3.99 – This was a cute little book, and Henry loved when I read it to him.
- Little Movers – One, two, three…Climb! $5.99 – Same as above.
- Adjustable Waterproof Duck Bib $9.99 – Henry has not started on solids yet so I am unable to fully review this.
- Baby Bib – Tiffany Clouds $12.99 – Such a cute reversible bib! A little expensive but high quality.
- Gumdrop – Pacifier Sterilizer $9.99 – I have not used because Henry really doesn’t take pacifiers.
- Swaddle Blanket – Blue Owl $16.00 – Such a nice big swaddle blanket! We don’t swaddle anymore but this one is great.
So That comes to $58.95! I subscribed for a whole year so I only pay $19 a month. I would say this was certainly worth it. So Henry was excited to see these items as much as I was!